Here are some quotes to describe parts of our trip so far:
Lisa: " 'Hick'....'hick'....'hickup'...I think I'm drunk from the chocolate."
_____________
Elyssa: "Ummm....why would I order a 'hot goat' on my salad?"
Lisa: "Technically by 'hot goat' they mean 'hot goat cheese."
______________
Lisa: "Since when is it ok for 10 year old bandits to come into a fine restaurant and steal an iPhone off your table?"
_______________
Elyssa: "Man, I'm tired. I think I need a hot goat."
________________
Marie Helene: "If zey try to steal you again, you can call me."
Lisa: "You mean if they rob us?"
_______________
Any French person (in French) : "Yes, it's REALLY easy to find. REALLY easy and very close. You just go over there," (points), "turn right, and it's on your left."
Lisa and Elyssa: "Riiiiiiiiiight..."
________________
Concierge: "Madame, would you like your room to be cleaned today?"
Lisa: "Yes, please."
Concierge: "Sorry, it's too late."
_________________
Lisa (to any French person): "Is it far?"
Any French person: "No! It's not far."
_________________
Elyssa (to Lisa regarding the EMTs examining her busted lip at Musee d'Orsay): "Ok, how bad is it? Do they think it needs stitches?"
Lisa: "These are firemen."
Elyssa: "Right. Firemen."
It's so great that you wrote these things down! I have a book that I keep in my kitchen where I write down funny quotes, and it's so neat to look back on them! Glad to see that your trip is going so wonderfully now! Looking forward to seeing you in class!
ReplyDelete"Man i'm tired. I think I need a hot goat." HA ha ha ha ha... Very quotable line
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful memories! Very neat that you wrote these down to remember forever.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny that you wrote these things down and it is awesome!! I bet looking back on those quotes brings back a lot of fun memories.
ReplyDeleteThese are really funny! I like the one where you capture Marie Helene's accent!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a very fun and memorable trip!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure all of these quotes bring back fond memories...it's entertaining enough for us to read them now!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had many laughs on this trip and memories to last a lifetime. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean with the French thinking everything is very easy to find. Sometimes in Paris we had to ask three or four people how to locate one building.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you wrote down these quotes, very funny!! It'll be wonderful memories to look back on these years from now!
ReplyDeletethese quotes are very entertaining I'm sure they bring many memories to you.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. What happened with the busted lip? Lol the French walk a lot more than we do, so of course they think its not far.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like everyone on the trip was very funny and fun to be around (:
ReplyDeleteThose quotes are really funny and the people who quoted then are very enjoyable...!!
ReplyDeleteI admit that I have been drunk off of chocolate before and it's a blast! Also it was kind of rude for them to offer to clean Lisa's room and then turn around and say "too bad, it's too late"
ReplyDelete